Thursday, March 5, 2009

l|My Bday|l => 1/3/09

I prepared all my stuff be4 i slp..
it was a tired nite~
i slpt at 2.30+
phone rang at 9??!!
wat de......
hao morning call to hav breakfast~!!
he said will wait me in front of my hse..
i was rushing to dressed up n pack my stuff in 5min~!!
neo brought sharen n hao to my hse n fetch me..
i was in a slpy condition so i had a nap in the car while neo is fetching karen in kolombong..
my pic was taken by hao secretly.. =.=|||

After fetched karen, we went to green passion at citymall to hav breakfast..
on de way to citymall, neo was rushing to c brian there..
he drove immensaly fast~
until hao holding de hand brek while he's drining..
hahahahahaha.. xD

we reached there but brian went into his church..
so we decided to hav breakfast n den go find him..
karen took our photo while we eating.. xD

take 1
take 2

After finish having breakfast..
we rushing to de 2nd floor to c brian..
we had taken some photo at there..

After taking photo..
we rushing back home again..
neo gonna go back home at 11 to pack his stuff to KL..
they all staying at my hse doing ntg.. LOL..
hao too det han editting marie's photo..

n den we play lami 4 a while..
n they gone back home..
~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment